MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2013, 04:43 AM   #322 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Those shots did land OWNs, however, I bet you'd struggle to find many more gifs of action in that fight as that was pretty much it.

Boring fight, right decision. The fact that this thread is still going strong only goes to show how much Hendo fans cant let the loss go.
Not really I mean hendo cleanly landed on machida's face 2 times clear as day, and lots of leg kicks that bruised lyotos leg and way more body shots too and had control of the whole 3rd and yet machida is the victor? machida's shots landed you need gifs to even notice them that'show ineffective they were. I don't really care either way since sonnen and jones will crush lyoto anyhow but hopefully it's chae; that does it but i'm quite fond of bones because chael brought the best out of him.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK

UFC_OWNS is online now   Reply With Quote