MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2013, 03:48 AM   #323 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
Not really I mean hendo cleanly landed on machida's face 2 times clear as day, and lots of leg kicks that bruised lyotos leg and way more body shots too and had control of the whole 3rd and yet machida is the victor? machida's shots landed you need gifs to even notice them that'show ineffective they were. I don't really care either way since sonnen and jones will crush lyoto anyhow but hopefully it's chae; that does it but i'm quite fond of bones because chael brought the best out of him.
Even watching it live (and despite my bias) I still saw Machida clearly land more good shots than Dan. those leg kicks were terrible and sloppy and whilst some landed, a little bit of apparent bruising on machidas leg is not an indication that dan won the fight.

IF Dan had JUST been throwing those kicks and nothing else the judges may have scored them a little better but the fact he threw them half arsed to set up that rediculously telegraphed overhand right that missed every time, probably didnt help his case.

I laugh when people make comparisons between scoring Aldos leg kicks and Dan Hendersons.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote