MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2013, 04:38 AM   #2499 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
I've been playing Bully Scholarship Edition on 360. I never got to play the game back on PS2, enjoying it very much, so much so in fact that it's probably one of the best Rockstar games I've played, I mean, I like it a lot better than GTA4. Or maybe I did play it back then.. I really can't remember, it seems familiar sometimes but for the most part it's a big blank to me. Maybe I rented it or something.

Anywho, for $15 it's basically a full GTA style game made by Rockstar themselves, but with a different theme/setting/much less "serious", I recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it before.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is offline   Reply With Quote