MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - training schedule

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2007, 04:38 AM   #5 (permalink)
Judoka
Super Heavyweight

Judoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodknuck
Right, i see what u mean about the weights
i forgot to mention that the reason why i do it 4 times back to back, is because i do seperate body parts on each day so like
monday:biceps/triceps/chest
tuesday: back, legs, core

wednesday and thursday are just repeats..
im also trying to gain some pounds..im 145 atm 5"6, wanna move up to 160...will the cardio from kickboxing make it harder for me to achieve the weight increase?
Yes i guess so but fit is better than fat, your still in high school and young just build up and get fit if you want to compete at 160 you have ages to get 15 pounds in so it won't be hard but if you train a fair bit than its hard for most teenagers to gain weight.

Judoka is offline   Reply With Quote