MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2013, 07:18 AM   #2501 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
- Technician -

HitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF GodfatherHitOrGetHit MMAF Godfather
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.C View Post
I've been playing Bully Scholarship Edition on 360. I never got to play the game back on PS2, enjoying it very much, so much so in fact that it's probably one of the best Rockstar games I've played, I mean, I like it a lot better than GTA4. Or maybe I did play it back then.. I really can't remember, it seems familiar sometimes but for the most part it's a big blank to me. Maybe I rented it or something.

Anywho, for $15 it's basically a full GTA style game made by Rockstar themselves, but with a different theme/setting/much less "serious", I recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it before.
I was playing this yesterday as well. I used to have it for ps2 and it was awesome. I got it on Steam. Still love it just as much as I did back then. Rely fun game if you want to just kick back and burn some time without feeling like you have to invest hours upon hours.

"We are the children of your rivals,
Holding guns while reading Bibles."

Sig Credit: M.C

HitOrGetHit is offline   Reply With Quote