MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - training schedule

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2007, 07:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
Judoka
Super Heavyweight

Judoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of KnowledgeJudoka Is True Champion Of Knowledge
Quote:
Originally Posted by bloodknuck
i see...well im a senior.
i want to compete at 155..thats why i want to reach 160, so ill only have to cut 5 pounds.
im 18, at this point has my metabolism slowed down enough so i would gain more weight?
Yes i guess thats good enough.

Gain weight through muscle not fat.

Build up and don't over work or it would build very well(alot of people think the more the better) and try to get some protein shakes to help you build and recover faster.

Do a sustainable amount of cardio and when you get to the point were you have completed the weight task you set yourself and are ready to start fighting then do loads of cardio.

Judoka is offline   Reply With Quote