MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Ramon Dekkers Dies aged 43

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2013, 04:19 PM   #1 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Ramon Dekkers Dies aged 43

Couldnt think of where best to put this so:

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/2/27...away-at-age-43
Quote:
Some sad news hit the Muay Thai and professional Kickboxing world today when news came out that former champion Ramon Dekkers passed suddenly. Liver Kick reported the news:

Reports are coming out of his home town of Breda today that Dekkers was riding his bike when he collapsed in a tunnel after feeling light-headed. A few bystanders attempted to assist him before emergency services arrived and attempted to revive him to no avail.

Dekkers is a former 8-time world champion and one of the first Dutch Kickboxers to really make an impact in Thailand. He was instrumental in helping the sport of Kickboxing to evolve to what it is today and will always be remembered for his accomplishments in and out of the ring.
Ramon was a legend and it's a shame he has gone at such a young age. If youve never heard of him I suggest you look him up on youtube.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is online now   Reply With Quote