MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Mark Hunt vs. Stefan Struve Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2013, 06:00 PM   #37 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Completely disagree. Kongo's wrestling is pretty damn bad and he never out wrestles anyone with an ounce of grappling ability. He can only take down those with more pathetic ground game then his own. But that doesn't mean he is a good wrestler. He just takes advantage of even worse wrestlers. But his wrestling is pretty awful.
Where did I say Kongo was a good wrestler? I said he's renown for winning his fights with wrestling in the clinch and GNP from take downs. This is where most of his victories come from. I didn't say he was a good wrestler though.

He's a decent enough grappler and can out clinch and out wrestle most of the UFC HW roster. Saying he has no wrestling or grappling is simply false information and a myth, seeing as though most of his victories come from those exact methods.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote