MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who Wins the Next 2 Fights?

View Single Post

Old 05-08-2007, 01:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
j.farrell
LW Contender

j.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to beholdj.farrell is a splendid one to behold
Im going with Joe in his fight. he is my pick to win the whole thing.

Im going with Corey, by decision. Mainly because Emerson was having trouble with Nate because of the reach advantage. And Corey is obviously taller. If it went to the ground for some reason I give the advantage to Corey again. I predict Emerson will have another good showing and fall short on the judges scorecards. But we will continue to see him. Dana already likes him. He comes to fight, thats what we want as fans. And thats what Dana expects.

Ground and Pound Drilling..http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...72196009&hl=en
j.farrell is offline   Reply With Quote