MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2013, 09:01 PM   #334 (permalink)
msk007
MMA Fanatic

msk007 will become famous soon enoughmsk007 will become famous soon enoughmsk007 will become famous soon enoughmsk007 will become famous soon enoughmsk007 will become famous soon enoughmsk007 will become famous soon enoughmsk007 will become famous soon enoughmsk007 will become famous soon enoughmsk007 will become famous soon enoughmsk007 will become famous soon enoughmsk007 will become famous soon enough
Frustrating

OK look. I hated this fight because #1 it was boring and #2 These are my two favorite fighters. HAVING SAID THAT... did you guys see the post fight press conference???I mean really, Dan henderson's face was as colorful as a pack of skittles. i saw red purple and yellow. Machida looked completely fine.Maybe he had a bruised leg? Anyway, your face doesn't look like that from somebody running laps at you, so please shut up. not to mention the knees that connected repeatedly. I expected Machida to fight the way he did, did not expect Henderson to suck so bad. If you want to see a fight were machida won a gift of a decision, look at machida shogun 1. And this fight was nowhere near as close. EDGE TO MACHIDA NO DOUBT.

If you disagree then i guess hendersons face got jacked from falling down the stairs or something....
msk007 is offline   Reply With Quote