MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2013, 08:23 PM   #190 (permalink)
Stapler
Super Heavyweight

Stapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By AllStapler Is Beloved By All
Yeah, I think Luke was being a whiner. Uriah just said he'd like to fight him, it's not a big deal. They're temporary training partners, not brothers. He just casually said it too like it'd be a great fight. It's not like he was insulting him. Luke also complaining about a jab was ridiculous too. I think Hall would beat him comfortably. Luke didn't deserve to be Sonnen's number one pick. He has height and that's about it. I see him getting eliminated from the tournament soon.

I was impressed with Sammans performance. Everyone on the show was acting like Tor was flawless. It was nice to see people brought back down to reality. Not a huge fan of Sammans personality or his ridiculous double punches from his first fight, but the guy is confident and is really putting in an effort, health wise and fighting wise. You have to respect his dedication if not his personality. I hope he gets to keep fighting on the show after his hospital visit because it would be a shame if he missed out on another opportunity.

Any thoughts on Hester vs. Jimmy? I'd like to see Hester advance, but Chael seems to think it's a terrible match up for him. Of course coaches are almost always biased toward their own fighters, but I don't know much about Jimmy. Stylistically, he looks like a hard match up for Hester on paper.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Demian Maia
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote