MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Lyoto Machida vs. Dan Henderson Thread

View Single Post

Old 02-27-2013, 09:30 PM   #335 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by msk007 View Post
OK look. I hated this fight because #1 it was boring and #2 These are my two favorite fighters. HAVING SAID THAT... did you guys see the post fight press conference???I mean really, Dan henderson's face was as colorful as a pack of skittles. i saw red purple and yellow. Machida looked completely fine.Maybe he had a bruised leg? Anyway, your face doesn't look like that from somebody running laps at you, so please shut up. not to mention the knees that connected repeatedly. I expected Machida to fight the way he did, did not expect Henderson to suck so bad. If you want to see a fight were machida won a gift of a decision, look at machida shogun 1. And this fight was nowhere near as close. EDGE TO MACHIDA NO DOUBT.

If you disagree then i guess hendersons face got jacked from falling down the stairs or something....
Taste the rainbow.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote