MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Promote Your MMAF Blog!

View Single Post

Old 02-28-2013, 08:51 AM   #1 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Promote Your MMAF Blog!

As a way to help promote our members blog posts and to help you promote whenever you have made a new blog entry I have set up this thread. Whenever you write a new blog then use this thread as a way of letting everyone know.

Please keep all comments etc on the blogs themselves rather than in here. All non blog related posts will be removed from this thread.

Your own specific blog can be found HERE

All you need to do is make a new post in this thread in with the title and link to your latest blog post. Like the following post:

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson
Killz is offline   Reply With Quote