MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Luger's Training program

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 02:21 AM   #252 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
I went in today and helped run a kid's class from 5-6.
I hung around and worked with a kid tanner who's 10 years old who'll be fighting this saturday.

We sparred 4 three-minute rounds. I peppered him with jabs and stayed on the outside. I let him to a certain extent have all the fun inside.

I never would have any chance of going to his body due the height difference all of my low shots would've gone right into his head.

It was a good exercise moving around and just helping a team-mate.

After the 730 session was done 3 or 4 of us stayed and tore our ring down.

Friday we will be hauling it to a show about 2 hours away.

Hopefully we'll have the metalwork assembled Friday evening.

Jeff's wishes would be to have the final touches on the ring done by noon saturday, so we can relax until 6pm when the fun begins.

We've got tanner and ricky fighting for the team.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote