MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Be honest...HOW EASILY could Ronda Rousey beat you up?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 02:07 AM   #58 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Me vs Ronda tale of the tape would be 11 inches and 100 pounds in my favour. I've never done any kind of boxing/wrestling/BJJ in my life and never been involved in a serious street fight. On the other hand I'm a decent athlete and can move pretty well for a guy my size.

I'm not delusional, if we ended up on the ground she would wrap me up with little trouble, however, would she be able to take me down from the clinch? I'm not that sure. The thought that a 5'6 135pound woman would throw me on my ass seems absurd to me, then again I dont know just how much that judo can overcome. I would definitely be up to try it.

luckbox is offline   Reply With Quote