MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 03:50 AM   #27835 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckbox View Post
When it comes to football I can categorically state I do have a clue, I'm more worried about you there brother.

The guy that hired Benitez to do his dirty work is the problem, not Benitez himself. But you are up against it here because on one hand, you wanna keep the oil money running through your club and for that, you need Roman. On the other hand you realize the russian couldnt give two shits about you, hireing a man despised around the Bridge. Not that I have any sympathy for Chelsea fans, "We want our Chelsea back" gimme a break. What Chelsea is that, the 2004 blood money buying everything in sight on a crash course to ruin english football Chelsea? Or the pre-2004, laughing stock of London, talking a big game but never amounting to anything Chelsea. I'll say it again, your club is a joke.
Yes my club is a joke, we only have many fa cups, a few epl titles, current uefa champions league winners and made legends out of people like terry and lampard and drogba. Benitez was terrible at inter milan and at the end of his liverpools days he screwed them. Sorry the club isn't royally in debt yet still somehow buying expensive players like united, or we don't have an arab rich owner like city. You are just a jealous fool like the rest of the mindless chelsea haters now quit talking to me your ignorance is astounding and quite frankly is giving me a headache.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK