MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 04:55 AM   #27836 (permalink)
Killz
The Fun Police

Killz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among MenKillz Is A God Among Men
Gotta say OWNs, Luckbox is talking a lot of sense there.

Benitez isnt the problem. yeah I dont rate him as a manager, but you had the best manager in the world in Morinho and you ****ed it up. Worst thing they ever did was get rid of him.

Chelsea were nothing before Abramovic piled his cash into the club and to be honest, it seems no matter who you buy he isnt happy unless you win everything. You will never be like the Man Us, Real Madrids and Barcas of this world until he stops firing 3-4 managers every season.

Also, The club isnt in debt because you have a russian billionaire bank rolling it. Chelsea dont run at a profit. I'd love to see how much money they've wasted over the last few years.

P.S, not a chelsea hater by any stretch.

"You see a mousetrap and I see free cheese and a f**king challenge" ~ Scroobius Pip

My Super FFL Team That Most Definitely Isn't Going to Come 2nd Last This Year!
Jose Aldo • Carlos Condit • Hector Lombard • Edson Barboza • Anthony 'Rumble' Johnson