MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 05:07 AM   #27838 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF MaterialUFC_OWNS Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Gotta say OWNs, Luckbox is talking a lot of sense there.

Benitez isnt the problem. yeah I dont rate him as a manager, but you had the best manager in the world in Morinho and you ****ed it up. Worst thing they ever did was get rid of him.

Chelsea were nothing before Abramovic piled his cash into the club and to be honest, it seems no matter who you buy he isnt happy unless you win everything. You will never be like the Man Us, Real Madrids and Barcas of this world until he stops firing 3-4 managers every season.

Also, The club isnt in debt because you have a russian billionaire bank rolling it. Chelsea dont run at a profit. I'd love to see how much money they've wasted over the last few years.

P.S, not a chelsea hater by any stretch.
Are you two really denying that all the big clubs spend dumb amounts of money to be the best? man united, madrid, barca, city, bayern everyone spends heaps on it. I never said roman 's hand on the dump switch for managers was a good thing in fact i hated him sacking a few of them but it doesn't matter because he gave us the money to be a top club so he always has our kudos. And my point I started before luckbox decided to go on a chelsea hater tirade over nowhere which was dumb to begin with, I was saying good to see useless benitez self destruct himself since he is an ass, he can't coach, he ruins good sides like inter and chelsea and he financially and professionally screwed liverpool.

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK