MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 07:45 AM   #27847 (permalink)
UFC_OWNS
You're not terribly important to me

UFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings SystemUFC_OWNS Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
To be fair football (soccer) is nowhere near what it once was in the late 90s, early 00's.

The influence of foreign players and diving/simulation has ruined the modern game. Not to mention that 99% of footballers are total assholes.
I think it goes for every sport to say they have all gotten way softer because politically correct losers and soccer moms and complaining and being in charge, goes for MMA and boxing as well since mma had soccer kicks and stomps and grounded knees etc in the usa in the 90s but they had to clean it all up in the 2000's which sucks and boxing you used to be able to go 15 rounds for a title fight like that great ali-frazier fight the thrilla in manilla that got stopped at the end of the 14th round

Jim Norton
Nick Dipaolo
Dave Attell
Dave Chappelle
Bill Burr
Joey Diaz
Colin Quinn
Bob Kelly
Rich Vos
Patrice O'Neal
Louis CK