MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 09:37 AM   #27851 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
The World Cup will always be fun to watch. I played soccer starting at 5 and I stopped playing when I was 17. Played on traveling teams and lettered in varsity as a freshman. I quit playing when my dad died, but I regret it to this day. It was the sport I had the most success in. I also played basketball, baseball(also on traveling teams) and I wrestled for 3 years from 7th-9th grade. Starting at 75 lbs(I was tiny) and ending at 135 lbs.
But as a spectator I love American Football both college and pro and I also love college and pro basketball. March Madness and the NBA Playoffs are spectacular events.