MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 11:45 AM   #27857 (permalink)
luckbox
Cheeky freak of the week

luckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Greatluckbox Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Just back from the vets. My boy has suspected lungworm, and is being treated for it. No symptoms other than quick weight loss and thanks to him being a very slim breed anyways, it REALLY showed quickly (he's all skin and bone atm ), if it had gone unnoticed the vet said 2-4 weeks and he'd probably of died.

Jesus **** I'm stressed. Everyone here knows how much that dog means to me, and he just looks SO different at the moment, I feel so guilty for not noticing quicker.
My old dog died of just that a couple of years ago. He kept puking up his food and we had to put him down. Hope you both pull through man. Losing a dog is a terrible thing.