MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF 17 Discussion

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 12:24 PM   #195 (permalink)
Stapler
Heavyweight

Stapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of KnowledgeStapler Is True Champion Of Knowledge
To be fair, I doubt my personality would be any better being in a house full of guys I don't know who are going to inevitably try to kick my ass eventually, but act like we're friends before that. I'm more of an introvert myself. I hang out with my girlfriend and maybe a select few friends and family, but other than that, I don't like partying or anything. (Unless it's a party hosting an MMA event. Nothing big though.) I can't hate on Uriah for how he acts in the house. I couldn't imagine being in that environment for so many weeks. The guy clearly has some issues he hasn't fully dealt with yet. Just has to learn to brush the little things off like most of us. If he doesn't, he's going to have a pretty miserable UFC run considering the strong media it involves.

Top 3 Favorite Fighters
1. Chuck "The Iceman" Liddell
2. Glover Teixeira
3. Diego Sanchez
Stapler is offline   Reply With Quote