MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 12:42 PM   #27859 (permalink)
HitOrGetHit
WEC For Life

HitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the systemHitOrGetHit has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Just back from the vets. My boy has suspected lungworm, and is being treated for it. No symptoms other than quick weight loss and thanks to him being a very slim breed anyways, it REALLY showed quickly (he's all skin and bone atm ), if it had gone unnoticed the vet said 2-4 weeks and he'd probably of died.

Jesus **** I'm stressed. Everyone here knows how much that dog means to me, and he just looks SO different at the moment, I feel so guilty for not noticing quicker.
I know how that feels. Last year my dog was insanely sick for quite some time. Lost a ton of weight and jus acted completely different. I felt horrible. Hope it all turns out well though man. Having a sick pet is never a fun time.

The 2014 Hit Squad (FFL)
Eddie Alvarez - Junior Dos Santos - Patricio Freire - Jessica Eye - Pat Curran