MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Yushin Okami vs. Hector Lombard Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 01:14 PM   #40 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Banned

TanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World RenownTanyaJade Is World Renown
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stun Gun View Post
Or he's a fan of them and believe in their abilities. Lombard is overrated, Okami will push the pace and grind Lombard on the cage, gain a TD or two maybe and then the 2nd Lombard will gas, and Okami will work his magic.
No. You're biased.
And that's okay because that's part of being a fan. When it starts to affect logical rationale, it becomes a problem. If Caol Uno fought Ben Henderson, I'd be willing to bet that you would pick Uno to win. Or say that a prime Caol Uno would beat a prime Ben Henderson.

I think that you're correct in your analysis of this particular fight. Lombard is too small for Middleweight in my opinin, and he has a major reach disadvantage. If Okami fights smart, he should have no problem with Lombard.
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote