MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Yushin Okami vs. Hector Lombard Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-01-2013, 02:14 PM   #40 (permalink)
TanyaJade
Middleweight

TanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings SystemTanyaJade Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stun Gun View Post
Or he's a fan of them and believe in their abilities. Lombard is overrated, Okami will push the pace and grind Lombard on the cage, gain a TD or two maybe and then the 2nd Lombard will gas, and Okami will work his magic.
No. You're biased.
And that's okay because that's part of being a fan. When it starts to affect logical rationale, it becomes a problem. If Caol Uno fought Ben Henderson, I'd be willing to bet that you would pick Uno to win. Or say that a prime Caol Uno would beat a prime Ben Henderson.

I think that you're correct in your analysis of this particular fight. Lombard is too small for Middleweight in my opinin, and he has a major reach disadvantage. If Okami fights smart, he should have no problem with Lombard.

Rich Franklin - Holly Holm - Carlos Condit - Andrei Arlovski
Credit to Spite for the sig!
TanyaJade is offline   Reply With Quote