Mixed Martial Arts Forum banner

street / school fight

24K views 266 replies 87 participants last post by  Merforga 
#1 ·
What are all of you guys best few street fights?
I haven't really been in any. Just some pushing and me tackling them. like today this on kid after school was playing around and started pushing me. i took him down with a single (not a double b/c he is about 5" taller and 50lbs heavier. He was like how did you do that!:confused:
I said i picked up your leg and kicked it out. SO then he new how to do it!;)

Reactions: pt447
#27 ·
are you serious! :shock
6 foot f%cking 10!
what ma's do u do?

#30 ·
Twiggy's just awesome like that. He knows some BJJ, but only what he's learned from sparring with me. He's just really fast and really creative.

6'10", you could be in MMA if you wanted to. Just spend a year or 2 working on striking and doing cardio and you'll be ready for the amateur circuit. What's your reach?

#32 ·
ok cool i am gettin into grapplin myself and weight training quite alot now i am quite a big boy i am 5 foot 6 and weigh 175 pounds i am very ripped so i am able to take down and grapple very well and i still have alot of explosive speen in my hands so i am gonna try gettin into mma the way i look at it chris leban got in the ufc and i would kick his ass i think i could take that josh aswell my wrestlin skills are pretty good i started learnin subbmistion at 18 and am very versed at it alot of the amutor ufc fighters are not very tuf i may not be the hardest man in the world and i do not cliam to be but i could submit and knock and alot of those sad escuse of figters

#33 ·
cool. be confident but not cocky, train hard and trust in your skills and never ever think your perfect, and remember when grappling paitence is a virtue, leverage is everything and work with guys of all sizes, shapes and skill levels, I'd work with you but well hell no clue where you are.

#34 ·
i just fought my bro who is about 8'''s taller and 60 lbs heavier. first we were slap boxing then i just felt like a takedown so i did a lowsingle and got him down so he was a baby and quit. but then we started from the knees i arm dragged him and almost choked him out.(my arms weren't long enough with him fighting back. but he is a baby he won't let me try any moves! :mad

#35 ·
Yeah, one of the tricks that you might want to try on tapping out guys that are bigger is using you're legs, which tend to be 2 or 3 times stronger than the arms. This is something I picked up from BJJ.

Size matters less if you're using muscles that are stronger and/or using more of them. I've tapped out guys alot bigger than me (my biggest right now is 1' + 130ish lbs) just from using the right bodyparts to tap them out. Royce Gracie is a prime example of someone who knows how to do this (watch Kimo).

#36 ·
yeah i know legs are stronger but i was trying a rear naked choke and couldn't fully lock it in without him busting out.

#37 ·
Would love to see the proof

I am not calling anyone a liar.....would love to see the video on any of these stories... did I tell you about the time I took out four guys at the same time with only a bucket of fried chicken and some hot sauce...that was one for the ages...;)

#39 ·
Aww guys i just got into a fight
I was walking home from dennys when tito ortiz stepped on my shoe. So i pushed him and called him a "Monkey" and other racial slurs (like how ken does. lol) He came all up in my face and threw a punch a parried it "aikido" style and round house kicked him like chuck norris. He was dazed and went for the desperation takedown. i kneed him and picked him up and slammed him hughes style i got his back and choked him out. So then his buddy comes up to me and i throw a pair of nin chucks at him in the balls and he dies.
Go to dennys if your looking for an 8 man tourney

#41 ·
lol not funny nashville star. go sing some country music

#43 ·
so you don't have a hick voice?
HOWDDDY YA"LLLLLLLLL

#45 ·
that event did not involve me whatsover so there would be no incentive to lie for one who is a liar which I am not to begin with. there were atleast 50 witnesses standing around that area including several friends of mine that shared the event around town all week after that happened. he didnt put any of them in the hospital, but he didnt go there either and did a great job of defending himself against multiple attackers. those guys never keyed his truck again btw.

#46 ·
okay sure......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

#47 ·
:laugh:

There was a guy who came into the gym where my buddies and I work out today and he was clearly in a bad mood and looking for a fight. He started talking about his BJJ credentials (which I'm damn sure were all talk) so my friends offered me up to fight him. He was about 5'10" so he wasn't towering over me and he had kind of a thick build, maybe 200 lbs.

Anyway, he decides to go without sparring gear, fine by me. And he steps into the ring and takes a stance with his legs far apart and his fists really close to his face. I try not to laugh and stay focused. He decides to rush and try and clinch with me so I throw a shin to his left hand, which collides with his ear and sends him falling to the mat.

He decides that he wants to have another go and he rushes in again, this time I clinch with him and fall onto the ground (I just wanted to show him some real BJJ). In about 10 seconds I was on his back wrapped around his arm, standard BJJ armbar. I sat back a little bit and he tapped.

#48 ·
double if youre not willing to accept experiences written in this thread based on nothing more than ignorant assumption then why are you in here to begin with? I see another post admitting multiple attackers are not infrequent in street fights which is obvious so I dont understand the disbelief with what I saw. remember disbelief never trumps historical observation from numerous witnesses. to believe that you know better than the people that were there is arrogance. to doubt what was seen when there is no reason to begin with does not show a critical thinking mind, it shows ignorant assumption and to mock also shows immaturity on your part. if you still want to disbelieve then do but in this case you are absolutely wrong.

in the end it matters not but I wrote about it since this thread was created for people to do so and no disbelief or mocking on your part will take that fight away although Im sure those guys wished it was fake so they wouldnt have all had to go thru the punishment and fines because of it.

#51 ·
mhmmmmm fullpitch. if you said it happened i'm sure it happened but a video tape would be nice so you could prove me very very wrong. :wink

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.