MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who Wins the Next 2 Fights?

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2007, 02:03 AM   #18 (permalink)
wukkadb
Das ▄bermensch

wukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatnesswukkadb Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_DeLarge
Emerson ****ing sucks.

But Joe/Corey is what I say. Considering we know NOTHING about Brian we don't know if Joe is going to finish him or even dominate him at all.

Corey Hill seems to have good striking and has a good wrestling background so if he isn't getting the better exchanges with Emerson he'll just take him down with ease and pound him out, Emerson ****ing sucks.
I agree. Emerson is overrated as **** and his fight with Diaz was nothing special either. I also agree about the Brian/Joe point, they haven't really shown shit about him

What a stud

Quote:
Originally Posted by swpthleg View Post
The power of Aleks, his small baby and pimp hardcore dogs has granted you useful insight, my friend.
wukkadb is offline   Reply With Quote