MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Yushin Okami vs. Hector Lombard Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2013, 01:06 AM   #109 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
ugh this guy, i never backtracked on that statement i'm very surprised okami did that to him so I was wrong there, and there was no indication I said that I train with him frequently I said it a few times that I trained with him once. So you do what you want kiddo have fun trolling and trying to be "funny" let me steal one of your recurring crappy jokes. BRB ignoring grappleretarded, brb wishing his mother shoved a hanger in herself when he was in her belly.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote