MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2013, 03:30 AM   #2526 (permalink)
M.C
Filthy Casuals

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
i disagree the only thing semi hard about it is the bad camera angles at some points and the crappy combat system but I can still manage around that. M.C have you tried battletoads on an emulator or something yet? a nice challenge for you and it's not broken, also ghouls and ghosts, super ghouls and ghosts and ghosts and goblins are all nice challenges for you.
I beat all of them some years back. Battletoads was fun for the 5 hours or so it takes to beat it, some challenge to be had, highly overrated game overall, though. I never found ghouls and ghosts hard, like.. at all, in fact I never found it to be a good game either.

You can disagree, we all find challenge in different places.

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote