MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Who Wins the Next 2 Fights?

View Single Post

Old 05-09-2007, 09:50 PM   #25 (permalink)
6sidedlie
LIE or DIE

6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings6sidedlie Is Running Through The Rankings
Joe (My pick to win it all. I picked on better looking guys in school, and look at this wierd looking dude. Woooow.) will win. Probably knock him out. Pull off a sweet pose with Pulver looking on in the background saying "Yup, he did that to me. But in 40 seconds"

Hill is my pick for fight number two because I just don't think the show would be as good without him. He is entertaining, and is still new to this sport. His mind should be on winning, but I know Dana is thinking this guy will be around the UFC for awhile after he gets more training. He'll win via the knockout late in the 2nd.

TEAM LORD:
1. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
2. Nate Marquardt
3. Goran Reljic
4. Amir Saddolah

RANKING: TBA
TOTAL POINTS: +TBA
6sidedlie is offline   Reply With Quote