MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Stun Gun War Wagon

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2013, 08:18 AM   #38 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stun Gun View Post
What did I tell everyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stun Gun View Post
Stun Gun looked great. manhandled Siyar. Landed more on the feet, had a nice sub attempt.

Everyone ranked siyar so high, saying he would be Kim with ease.
Oh come on man no they didn't :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaswe82 View Post
Dong by LnP. Rooting hard for Siyar tho.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Stun Gun via ground domination. Hoping for a finish here, probably won't get it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellholming View Post
haven't seen nearly enough from Siyar to be able to call this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerlock2.0 View Post
Okay that settles it, Stun Gun by knockout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmjrv View Post
Stun Gun is a beast.. Losing to Condit is no shame and means he is still green.. And losing to Maia means almost the same thing..

Basically he lost to the top #2 and #3 guys in his division.. give him a year or two of solid top ten fights and he will be on a similar level to both of these guys..

Kim is the most promising Asian fighter of the new decade, I'm totally rooting for him against anyone, I just feel he needs more cage time and he will come into his prime in the next couple of years.. Imagine if he can develop a decent striking game? i have him about 2-3 fights behind Rory, this guy is the next generation of fighter... He just needs some time..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leakler View Post
Stun Gun Via ground clinic. Siyar has some serious power though, and could knock Stun Gun out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
Stun Gun by holding him down and not going for any subs or punches to the face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
I think Stun Gun will take a decision here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian Psycho View Post
Siyar is going to get grappled fu**ed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LizaG View Post
Kim will UD Siyar.
Stun Gun winning isn't a huge surprise. The only chance Siyar was given was via KO, which wasn't far fetched.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote