MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diego Sanchez calls out Nate Diaz next, wants to be first man to defeat both brothers

View Single Post

Old 03-03-2013, 02:37 PM   #12 (permalink)
Canadian Psycho
You're Welcome.

Canadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF MaterialCanadian Psycho Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Diego is a terrible match up for Nate, he's one of the few guys who can match the pace the Diaz bros set, has an iron chin and his submission defense is pretty solid.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
The Diego of old perhaps (you know, the one who could actually utilize his wrestling). But the Sanchez we've been seeing lately is a shell of his former self. You can't honestly sit there and tell me that the Sanchez who fought last night wouldn't get creamed by Nate. I mean, let's put all of the BS aside... Sanchez flat out lost to Gomi, who was destroyed by Nate. I don't normally embrace MMA math, but there's no question who the better striker is, regardless of pace and cardio - which Nate Diaz has for days. If Diego is dumb enough to stand and trade with Nate, and he might not be given the choice because his wrestling truly has deteriorated, he will get battered.
Canadian Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote