MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Is Marlon Sims really a hardcore street fighter?

View Single Post

Old 05-10-2007, 09:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
LivingDedMan
Zombie Cage Fighter

LivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of lightLivingDedMan is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbrokenshieldx
i bet he could whoop some ass on the streets.. but lets be honest.. theres no way he handled 5 guys the way he said he did. im sure everyone has seen the mike vallely video where he beats up 4 preppy guys in seattle. but there is no way he was KOing everyone at once.. like it hink gabe said, it sounds too much like a steven segal movie
That story was awesome. Dropping everybody like nothing, like an action hero in a movie. He cracks me up. I want to hear another story, please...
LivingDedMan is offline   Reply With Quote