MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Wanderlei Silva vs. Brian Stann Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2013, 07:35 AM   #194 (permalink)
iksanivica
MMA Fanatic

iksanivica will become famous soon enoughiksanivica will become famous soon enoughiksanivica will become famous soon enoughiksanivica will become famous soon enoughiksanivica will become famous soon enoughiksanivica will become famous soon enoughiksanivica will become famous soon enoughiksanivica will become famous soon enough
Hats off to both!

THey fought with heart and like they want to kill each other haha this is one of the best fights ever.

I never liked Silva that much but now i see he fights for the fans and glory and not for money and with all the lowkicks and pray and hug tactics these days tthat's something that attracts respect like donut does a fat cop.

He really deserves his name the mad axe murderer haha, respect Silva and Stan you are kings!!

Stan really held his grounds great but Silva's exexperience did it with that stepping lean-counter with big one, did it.

MARK HUNT VS Struve Stefan

Holy shit if this one is not staged then what is ? lol Struve looked his body languaged looked like he was performing a school play rehearsal i mean Mark punches him and he is just like "ok how many more? when do i start let me do protect-my-face Tito Ortiz style and smoke a joint..."
I mean... what a load of crap these some fights are. Totally staged for the bookies with big money.
iksanivica is offline   Reply With Quote