MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Diego Sanchez calls out Nate Diaz next, wants to be first man to defeat both brothers

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2013, 12:12 PM   #31 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Banned

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Diego and Guida are in the same boat for me. Back in the day 5+ years ago I thought...these guys are cool. Little spazes that go ape shit for a whole fight. But they have become 2 of my least favorite fighters. They both are just wild men who can't strike. Guida has turned into a Greg Jackson safe fighter. Diego is just a nut job who people love because he gets beat up most of the time but doesn't get finished. Yea, you may see a wild fight with these guys...but they lack skill. Movement doesn't mean exciting to me. Diego can make his mean face, Guida can bop around....they both are annoying as hell, and I have grown out of being excited for their fights. It is the Leonard Garcia syndrome. For some reason people love him, but to me he isn't exciting....I could see a wild brawl outside of a local bar if I wanted too. At least Garcia has never went the Guida running route. And at least he isn't a goofball like Sanchez.

Can't stand Sanchez or Guida....but they are names from the past and Dana will keep them around when other would be cut.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote