MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Nick Diaz Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2013, 01:20 PM   #22 (permalink)
jonnyg4508
Ultra-weight

jonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemjonnyg4508 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killz View Post
Although i had a little joke further up, I genuinely expect GSP to get the finish.
That is a joke. The ONLY way he gets a finish is by cuts. And it may happen because Diaz has much scar tissue and GSP no doubt will be on top afraid to throw and grind elbows into his face.

Other than cuts there is NO POSSIBLE way he finishes Diaz. You have perhaps one of the hardest to finish in the UFC vs. a guy who hasn't finished a fight in years...in 5 rounders!

GSP has no shot of subbing. He has no shot of TKO/KO. 1 bad bad cut is his only option. I have no clue how anyone could think otherwise?

It gets annoying as hell when people say "I think GSP will finish this one" every time he fights. But it is even more ridiculous when it is vs. the hardest guy to finish that he has ever fought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
Diaz is getting pummeled. Angry GSP is awesome.
Angry GSP is exactly what Diaz wants. I am a big Diaz fan, but I realize he has little shot vs. GSP if he is going to do the usually lay and elbow. If GSP gets that angry and tries to strike a bunch....or goes ape shit on the ground....DIaz has a MUUUUUCH better chance of landing a punch or a sub that changes everything.

GSP opening up and being mad is the only chance Diaz has. I hope GSP is angry as all hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stun Gun View Post
Diaz doesn't have the power to put down dark place GSP.
Tell that to Robbie Lawler. Who has at least twice the chin any sort of GSP has.
jonnyg4508 is offline   Reply With Quote