MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Johny Hendricks vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2013, 03:22 PM   #22 (permalink)
rebonecrusher
Flyweight

rebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the rough
With this event nearing close I'm really looking forward to all three welterweight match ups on the card. This one is a very tough fight to pick a winner. I'm going with Hendricks, first off because I hope he wins I think it would be very exciting to see him get a shot at the belt with his crushing power. Also It is clear that he is the stronger of the two and I think he'll just over power Condit controlling the grappling aspect of the fight and landing the harder and the more siginificant strikes. I wouldn't be surprised to see him be the first person to stop Condit as Hendricks is one of those guys who can potentially knock out anyone. If Condit is to win I think he'll have to out point Hendricks its unlikely in my opinion that Condit gets the finish but if he does it'll be damn impressive.
rebonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote