MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post a Picture of your Animals

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2013, 08:02 PM   #253 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
I've always been a dog guy up until the other week, I'm now a dog and a cat guy. Some cute cat was standing outside my house meowing in the rain when I came home from work so I started petting it. Opened up the door and he just darted in like a boss.

Had a collar on with a name and contact number. He was called Mo mo lol. So I rang the number and it said that this number is not in use. So thought I'd let it stay around the house for a while to see how it would go. This little cat literally followed me around the house EVERY WHERE, I nearly tripped up over him a few times because he was always walking underneath my feet. If I locked a door, he would be crying outside to come in.

Always chilling sat on my chest or stomach when ever I was lounging around the house. So any ways, after 7 days I had got really attached to the little rascal but then found out that it belonged to a woman at the end of the street and it had got out some how. Had to give him back. Was heart broken, farewell Mo mo.

So thinking of getting a Bengal cat, they're aesthetic as fck, they look like little tigers and are supposed to be really friendly and loving towards humans:

What you think guys, should I get one?
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote