MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Post a Picture of your Animals

View Single Post

Old 03-04-2013, 07:02 PM   #253 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of KnowledgeGrappleRetarded Is True Champion Of Knowledge
I've always been a dog guy up until the other week, I'm now a dog and a cat guy. Some cute cat was standing outside my house meowing in the rain when I came home from work so I started petting it. Opened up the door and he just darted in like a boss.

Had a collar on with a name and contact number. He was called Mo mo lol. So I rang the number and it said that this number is not in use. So thought I'd let it stay around the house for a while to see how it would go. This little cat literally followed me around the house EVERY WHERE, I nearly tripped up over him a few times because he was always walking underneath my feet. If I locked a door, he would be crying outside to come in.

Always chilling sat on my chest or stomach when ever I was lounging around the house. So any ways, after 7 days I had got really attached to the little rascal but then found out that it belonged to a woman at the end of the street and it had got out some how. Had to give him back. Was heart broken, farewell Mo mo.

So thinking of getting a Bengal cat, they're aesthetic as fck, they look like little tigers and are supposed to be really friendly and loving towards humans:

What you think guys, should I get one?
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote