MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What game(s) are you playing?

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2013, 12:41 AM   #2540 (permalink)
M.C
Master Elodin

M.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the systemM.C has cheated the system
Been playing a lot of Civilization 5 lately. I bought the Gods and Kings expansion, very interesting tweaks to the game. The religion aspect of it adds more depth for cultural domination which I enjoy thoroughly, the whole espinage/spie system is fun, I wish they had expanded on that though, with more spy type units that you can build, make a whole agency style group, but still it's good.

The combat feels... the same? Maybe better? Like, it changed a little but it feels 95% the same as before, the AI is still really dumb and easy to kill. I'm not entirely sure what was improved here except the way health works, can someone explain this to me if you have played it?

Anywho, overall great game and the expansion adds some fun things that improve it even more, very good for 7 bucks (on Steam sale at the moment).

“Anna, my strong, terrifying Anna.” -Cas
"You lack the requisite spine and testicular fortitude to study under me" -Elodin

Video Game GIF Thread
M.C is online now   Reply With Quote