MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Nate Marquardt vs. Jake Ellenberger Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2013, 01:38 PM   #8 (permalink)
rebonecrusher
Flyweight

rebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the roughrebonecrusher is a jewel in the rough
This is a really good match up if you ask me. Both fighters are strong and very explosive both in wrestling and striking. Marquardt has had a few bad performances in his career but has also had many great showings so I'm not gonna write him off because of his last fight. Ellenberger is very similar as he has had his share of bad performances as well. Hard to pick a winner here, I'm going with Ellenberger just because I feel he is the more powerful of the two though both fighters have the potential to win in devastating fashion and Marquardt is the more well rounded making it a very tough fight to choose a winner.
rebonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote