MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - F*ck one, Marry one, Kill one. GO!

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2013, 03:40 PM   #6 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLyotoLegion View Post
Nope.

And it looks like my original choices were correct after seeing her.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
She was a gigantic story both here and in the UK. Ugly bitch with an amazing voice that went on to "live the dream". Very nice lady, but ugly as hell. She is probably the least deserving to die. But also the least f*ckable. Not really rich enough to warrant marriage. So while I'd get the least amount of joy out of killing her, it's be tough. Lady Gaga is clearly the most deserving to die and would give me the most joy. But she is also the richest and she is pretty unbangable herself, that is also one ugly bitch.
So I guess I'd be forced to **** Snookie, marry Susan since she is wealthy enough to keep me happy and kill that stupid bitch Lady Gaga.
OU is offline   Reply With Quote