MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Nick Diaz Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #83 (permalink)
deadmanshand
The Internet Prophet

deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.deadmanshand Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
ok well thanks for your opinion im sure M.C and everyone else won't watch the fight now because you said nick has no chance at all
Did I say anything about convincing people not to watch the fight? I was presenting a rebuttal statement to the post I quoted. Complete with reasoning and a lack of insults and everything. It was almost civilized.

I absolutely believe Diaz has little chance to win this fight and I will absolutely be watching. I love nothing more than watching Diaz get beaten and I think it's something everyone can come together on. One of those joys that transcends the normal boundaries and brings everyone closer together.

Like Christmas - only with more Diaz beating.