MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Nick Diaz Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2013, 07:20 PM   #84 (permalink)
MMATycoon
Bantamweight

MMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level nowMMATycoon is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danm2501 View Post
This is going to be the best GSP we have ever seen. He's going to be aggressive, on-point with his striking, and Diaz is not going to be able to handle Georges' wrestling. As much as I'd like to see a Diaz brother hold a belt, this isn't going to be the one they get. Georges hasn't been this motivated since the second Penn fight, and before then the second fight against Serra. GSP's going to win this fight, and he's going to do it in dominant fashion, and will finish Nick Diaz. It might take until the 4th, but he's finishing Nick Diaz. Bring the pain Georges!
Man you are dreaming
Lets exam the facts here for a min.

Diaz has an iron chin, he hasn't been knocked out in over 10 years of fighting. First and only time was in 2002 on like his 5th pro fight when he was very inexperienced in striking. His wrestling sucks but his BJJ is far more advanced then GSP. He has never been subbed in his pro career.

GSP hasn't stopped ANYONE for the last 4 years. I don't even think he tries to finish. He's perfectly happy to take a decision. He's a safety first fighter, at least he has been ever since he contracted the horrible disease that atrophies fighters will to finish. We call that disease Greg Jackson.

I wish it weren't so because I'd like him to finish. Will GSP win? Of course he will, he is an awesome fighter and he will take this one but there is more chance that my Nana is gonna KO Hendo with a spinning back kick then GSP is gonna finish Nick Diaz. I can't think of anyone in the division who he is less likely to finish then Diaz. Not gonna happen. I'm happy to take any bets from anyone who thinks otherwise.
MMATycoon is offline   Reply With Quote