MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Georges St-Pierre vs. Nick Diaz Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2013, 07:28 PM   #85 (permalink)
GrappleRetarded
Banned

GrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatGrappleRetarded Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowgirl View Post
Why should I come up with new material? I'm not trying to insult him or anything, I'm just stating facts. He lost a fight and then he rage quit. It's right there as indisputable fact.

Being an exciting fighter does not give a person the right to disregard the rules like he does. I don't care how exciting he is, if he doesn't follow the rules than the UFC should trim him as part of their 100 cuts.
Nick Diaz can do what ever the devil he pleases to, as long as he continues fighting his heart out inside that cage, I'm a fan. That's all that matters to me.

I don't care about press conferences, the media, how his personality is perceived, drama, I care about fights and fighting, and Nick Diaz continuously puts on some of the most exciting bouts in all MMA, and for that, I,am very respectful and very grateful.

This is the reason why he has such a legion of fans and why they'll support him no matter how many times he gets busted for weed or doesn't bother showing up to some press conference. None of that matters to us, all that matters is what happens when those cage doors are locked, and every single time, Nick Diaz fights his heart out and puts on fantastic performances for us, the fans.
GrappleRetarded is offline   Reply With Quote