MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - ***OFFICIAL*** Johny Hendricks vs. Carlos Condit Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-05-2013, 09:08 PM   #28 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
Tough fight to call.

I love Condit but his takdedown defense is horrid. Even though he has a good chin, he's also prone to getting hit. However, I think the only edges that Hendricks has in this fight are power and wrestling. Condit has better technical striking and better jiu jitsu, and I haven't see Hendricks on the ground long enough to gauge his top control. His fight with Rick Story didn't show too much promise in that realm, although Story isn't a bad wrestler himself.

My prediction is that Hendricks will score with one or two right hands in the fight that won't put Condit away but may hurt him. He'll factor in some wrestling to earn points because the longer Condit manages to control the distance, the worse it gets for Hendricks.

Hendricks via SD (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
You mean left's right?

I see this fight a lot like ellenberger Condit. Hendricks hurts him early can't get the finish but gets close. Second is close, Hendricks with a take down and some control, Condit get up but does no damage and the third is uneventful but goes to Condit via movement and a few nice combos.

Hendricks wins a decision, shit flipping commences even though Condit will never have come close to actually finishing the fight. Someone says Jackson ruined Carlos other says it's because you can't finish everyone. Everyone else is annoyed.
Apply same rules in Condit gets the decision.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Last edited by Life B Ez : 03-05-2013 at 09:10 PM.
Life B Ez is online now   Reply With Quote