MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2013, 09:42 AM   #28033 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
Got broken into last night. Loads of my stuff stolen. Pretty sure it was my house mate. Can decide between leaving him in a bloody pulp or phoning the police. Maybe both? Livid, angry, irate, none of these words justify my feelings right now.
Ah man that sucks. Had a roomate that stole my expensive watch. I looked all around for it when he wasn't looking, but couldn't find it. Decided to play coy and act like I didn't know and played the guilt trip on em. Miraculously it showed up (he handed it back), but I was in the same boat.

Here's the problem. If you fawk em up will he end up pressing charges. That would be a pook in the arse. Get fingerprints and file a report. If you have homeowners insurance you might be able to recover some stuff; laptop, ipod, etc.

Next move, get out of there. Find a new mate preferrably girls as they're cleaner anyways and less prone to pull shit like that. Thieves are so petty. Get a lock on your door. I'm in the process of doing the same thing.

I'm going to share with you a very cool astrological forecast, cuz I got into a feud last week and I was pissed.
Basically offered the POS a free shot at me. Guess he declined. Some kid who made snarky remarks. Just a lil weasel.

It said to maintain self control. My enemies and rivals would soon self-destruct. I've been repeating that mantra and it's helped.

But hey if you take em out with a bat and break his hands I don't blame ya.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.