MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - F*ck one, Marry one, Kill one. GO!

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2013, 09:59 AM   #19 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
ROFLZ...how could anybody possibily get it up on that frumpy woman. OMG...limpity limp. Even the blue pill wouldn't work.
Now I need to look at some hot Victoria's Secret models to get my mind off that. Look what you've done OU...you sick bastard.
Yeah it wouldn't happen. If I had nothing to do one day and she had cooked me a nice dinner, maybe, just maybe, Id turn off the lights in the bedroom, and very quickly thrust a giant dildo in and out of her blatently massive vag. I'd probably so ashamed i might have to give her a few slaps...you know, to keep her in check and shit.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.
Dr Gonzo is offline   Reply With Quote