MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2013, 10:15 AM   #28038 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
I've only recently moved in! And there was a lock on my door! Son of a bitch broke it off. I'm in control of my emotions but the temptation to snap his arm is very real. The police came round last night but the upshot of it was theres not much they can do. Typical.

Oh and I wouldn't use a bat. Using weapons would only give the police more of a reason to send me down. If I armbar the c*nt however, I can say it was in self-defence or some shit. Theres a 1% chance of me actually hurting the piece if shit though. Would only exacerbate the situation.
Damn they had bolt cutters. Taser his ballz. You like stealing stuff...zap...mutha ****.

Last resort...check craiglist, ebay or local pawnshops for your stolen goods.

I like the arm bar though...then you can taser him afterwards.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.