MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2013, 10:21 AM   #28039 (permalink)
Dr Gonzo
Number 1 Nerf-Herder

Dr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For GreatnessDr Gonzo Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by K R Y View Post
What a complete ****in ****! Definitely confront him about it see what he has to say for himself. Such a coward.
I did ask him but that was before I had gathered more evidence and before I was sure it was him. Can't wait to see him though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Yeah it's make the situation more shitty that the police can't do shit about it. They are pretty useless in these situations unless you can prove someone has possession of your things.
I know right? I just WISH I caught him doing it. It would of been worth him doing it just so I could catch him. Yeah paraphrasing Pulp Fiction. I'm a badman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by No_Mercy View Post
Damn they had bolt cutters. Taser his ballz. You like stealing stuff...zap...mutha ****.

Last resort...check craiglist, ebay or local pawnshops for your stolen goods.

I like the arm bar though...then you can taser him afterwards.
Haha, that would be nice. I think its you who wants to taser someone dude! Maybe you should do it, get it out of your system.

I used to be Tyson Fury but now I'm not.