MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2013, 10:31 AM   #28042 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyson Fury View Post
I did ask him but that was before I had gathered more evidence and before I was sure it was him. Can't wait to see him though.

I know right? I just WISH I caught him doing it. It would of been worth him doing it just so I could catch him. Yeah paraphrasing Pulp Fiction. I'm a badman.

Haha, that would be nice. I think its you who wants to taser someone dude! Maybe you should do it, get it out of your system.
You're right. What's his address. See if you can find a new pad, cuz him/they will probably strike again.

Hi you don't know me, but I heard you like to steal things. I have a surprise for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OU View Post
Well if you can sneak in a RNC without them seeing it's you, you can't put him to sleep without him ever really knowing it was you. Then you go steal his shit and piss on his face...just a thought.
I was thinking about that. It would be perfect. He'd never know it coming.

Baked, not fried... the healthy choice.