MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - The Marijuana Thread

View Single Post

Old 03-06-2013, 10:43 AM   #161 (permalink)
OU
BOOMER SOONER

OU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings SystemOU Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
I would say, well, here's the thing, 3-3.5 grams sounds about right, but I smoke some hash, too. So maybe I only smoke a gram and a half of weed, but I also smoke a gram of hash, so it might equal out to somewhere in that neighborhood. With the kids, you know my family has grown, I really don't have as much time to roast a bone, or smoke a bunch of bowls. Sometimes, a quick dab will have to do ya.

I think one thing that might have contributed to it is that I don't have trouble making weight any more. I used to almost die making weight, so I'd have to really sweat to get the weight off. Now, I'm on weight well in advance, and I'm thinking that maybe I'm not sweating some of that stuff out. My body isn't flushing it like before. That was on two weeks notice. This time it was three weeks, and I just find it so hard to see how I failed it this time. I know in the future, I'm just gonna have to quit about five weeks out. I would say four, but I'm afraid that might be cutting it too close.
- Matt Riddle
OU is offline   Reply With Quote